About the company
Aspiring Minds is a product based company that develops scientific assessment tools and prediction algorithms for the purpose of human capital evaluation. Aspiring Minds products enable a match between applicants and jobs through a detailed assessment of their capabilities and skills. Our assessment product and proprietary predictive matching algorithms heavily use learning techniques combined with various computer science areas such as speech recognition, program analysis and linguistics. Our products are as varied as assessment of speech, personality, language skills to prediction of performance, attrition, promotion and career success. More than 1,000,000 job applicants across India take our standardized test, AMCAT to make themselves and their skills visible to corporates. This makes AMCAT Indias largest employability assessment. AMCAT helps the students get an interview opportunity and eventually a job matching his/her skill set. The corporates are able to identify and locate talent, which was hidden to them till now. A good job-matching algorithm helps making the labor (job) market more efficient and enable fair return to human capital. Aspiring Minds seeks to establish an efficient talent ecosystem in India.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Fresher
Salary: INR 3.6 LPA Gross + Bonus
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E.(CS/IT)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Candidate should be ready to learn new technologies in Back-End and Front-End technologies.
What You Will Do
– Will be responsible for completion of all the assigned tasks in the given deadline
– Will be working under our technical team
– Responsible for the product engineering, quality assurance and stability of the product.
Skill Set Required:
– Knowledge of software development methodologies, principles, procedures, software management, and support tools and services, preferably in product engineering and development
– Ability to make quick decisions in high pressure environments with limited information.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
– Strong attention to detail
– Development in the engineering profession.
– Must be disciplined and responsible
– Strong analytical skills and ability to learn fast
– Strong work ethic
– Wiling to join immediately
– Collaborative, team oriented, positive and flexible attitude
Date of Joining: Immediate
– Online Test
– Multiple rounds of interview