About the company:
Aspiring Minds is a product based company that develops scientific assessment tools and prediction algorithms for the purpose of human capital evaluation. Aspiring Minds products enable a match between applicants and jobs through a detailed assessment of their capabilities and skills. Our assessment product and proprietary predictive matching algorithms heavily use learning techniques combined with various computer science areas such as speech recognition, program analysis and linguistics. Our products are as varied as assessment of speech, personality, language skills to prediction of performance, attrition, promotion and career success.
More than 1,000,000 job applicants across India take our standardized test, AMCAT to make themselves and their skills visible to corporates. This makes AMCAT Indias largest employability assessment. AMCAT helps the students get an interview opportunity and eventually a job matching his/her skill set. The corporates are able to identify and locate talent, which was hidden to them till now. A good job-matching algorithm helps making the labor (job) market more efficient and enable fair return to human capital. Aspiring Minds seeks to establish an efficient talent ecosystem in India.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Fresher
Target Batch: 2019
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Salary: INR 5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Probation Period: 1 Month
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– The candidate shall work on development and maintenance of Aspiring Minds’ flagship product and portals as well as other products.
– The profile would comprise of understanding and using web technologies, both front-end and back-end and extensive coding to develop products.
– Additionally, it would require strong analytical skills to understand large amount of data, writing code in PHP/other languages to process it and creating detailed analytical reports with inferences and observations.
– In this position, candidates shall have the opportunity to work with and be under mentorship of IITs, MIT (USA), NITs and alumni of such top colleges.
Desired candidate profile:
– Strong analytical skills with strong problem solving abilities.
– Strong base in Data Structures & Algorithms.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Should be a self starter and a good team player with a high sense of ownership.
– Develop features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment
– Understand how our applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them
– Provide engineering support (when necessary) to other teams who are responsible for deployment and help them with debugging issues ( when needed)
– Participate with the engineering and operations teams to define plans for standardizing, scaling and enhancing our products and the services utilized to deploy/install/release those products
– Investigate, analyse and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications
Skill Set Required:
– PHP, MySQL
– Automata Test
– Technical Round(2 Rounds)
– HR Rounds
Qualifications Salesforce Power BI Forecasting Program management Leadership Full Job DescriptionWhat You’ll Do You’ll lead transformation BI/Data initiatives for the...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills CRM software Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionServe as the in-house CRM specialist Manage quality and consistency of...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server Management Angular Agile Project management Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionOPENTEXT – THE INFORMATION COMPANY As the...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Web development and web design share many commonalities, but they differ in some key areas. Web design...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description About NCR NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial,...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Hub 1, Mezzanine Floor, South West Quadrant| Karle SEZ, Karle Town Centre, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Full-time Department:...Apply For This Job