Aspiring Minds was started by alumni of IIT and MIT (USA) in 2007. Its advisory panel consists of Prof Tarun Khanna of Harvard Business School and Dr. Una-May OReilly of MIT, USA. It works with corporates in multiple sectors ranging from IT, ITeS to hospitality, retail and microfinance. Some of its clients include HCL Technologies, Axis Bank, Accenture, Genpact, Accor Hotels, Sapient, Ericson, HP and many more. Its flagship test AMCAT has been taken by more than 2 million applicants across more than 4000 institutions. It regularly publishes research reports on the employment ecosystem in India, which have been covered in leading print media like The Economist, Business Standard, Economic Times, etc. It was rated by Business Week as one of world’s 25 most intriguing start-ups.
Profile Offered: Research Engineer.
Salary offered: Research Engineer Profile: INR 10.80 Lacs Annual CTC ( 9 Lacs Fixed Salary + 1.8 Lacs Variable Component)
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE), Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE), Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) and Information Technology (IT)
• Coding Test
• F2F Technical interview
• F2F HR interview
Job Location: Gurgaon
• Core Java, Strong knowledge in OOPs concepts, J2EE, HTML, CSS, SQL.
• Logical and analytical thinking towards programming.
• Should have designed at least one project module using object-oriented analysis and design techniques.
• Good understanding of cloud-based development platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud etc.
• Good knowledge of modern software architecture and development techniques.
• Should be a self-initiator and interested in learning new technologies.
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
• Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate framework, database, and programming technologies.
• Maintain and modify projects; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
• Write quality and clean code using prescribed specifications.
• Analyse and act to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
• Confer with Tech Leads to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs.
• Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
What ASPIRINGMIND Can Offer You
• A culture comprised of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service.
• A comprehensive benefit packages.
• Support, coaching, and on-the-job development to achieve career success.
• The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world’s leading executives.
Interview Location: Gurgaon, Haryana.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
Full Job Description Position Description: Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description About Us: Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving...Apply For This Job
About the Company:-Agicent is an 8 years old organisation with a portfolio of more than 300 Apps till date, Agicent...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Communication skills Virtualization Firewall Agile Full Job DescriptionDescription The Infrastructure Operations Authority provides expert knowledge on the operation and...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Linux DNS OS Kernels Embedded software TCP/IP Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionIntroduction System Administrators are the gatekeepers to the...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server Application development PowerShell T-SQL .NET Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionDescription The IBM FileNet Specialist will be...Apply For This Job