About the company:
Aspiring Minds is a product based company that develops scientific assessment tools and prediction algorithms for the purpose of human capital evaluation. Aspiring Minds products enable a match between applicants and jobs through a detailed assessment of their capabilities and skills. Our assessment product and proprietary predictive matching algorithms heavily use learning techniques combined with various computer science areas such as speech recognition, program analysis and linguistics. Our products are as varied as assessment of speech, personality, language skills to prediction of performance, attrition, promotion and career success.
More than 1,000,000 job applicants across India take our standardized test, AMCAT to make themselves and their skills visible to corporates. This makes AMCAT Indias largest employability assessment. AMCAT helps the students get an interview opportunity and eventually a job matching his/her skill set. The corporates are able to identify and locate talent, which was hidden to them till now. A good job-matching algorithm helps making the labor (job) market more efficient and enable fair return to human capital. Aspiring Minds seeks to establish an efficient talent ecosystem in India.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Course Specialization: B.Tech/MBA
Desired experience: 1-2 Years
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 4.50 LPA to INR 6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: ASAP
Tentative date of interview: Will be communiocated post registration window is closed.
This role would involve direct hunting of enterprise clients through right prospecting techniques. Connecting with stakeholders in enterprises, understand their requirements and do qualication calls. Setting up meetings/web calls to present our products, handle client objections and closing deals.
– Prospecting new enterprises and identify business opportunities through identication of client requirements.
– Cold calls and mails with timely follow up on proposals.
– Lead the whole sales process, negotiate and closing deals, to assisting in proper delivery of solution.
– Sell the rm complete offering of product and services.
– Be proactive to client requests.
– Updating all client data in CRM.
Skill Set Required:
– Candidate should have know-how on using LinkedIn, secondary sources too and targeted companies and connecting with right stakeholders.
– Candidate should be able to position the products rightly with client requirements and aim to close deal.
– Candidate should have good aptitude and communication (both verbal and written)
– Must have done IT Product sales to enterprises, should know lead generation and prospecting tactics.
– Written Test
– Multiple face to face rounds
Full Job Description Manager, Field IT – WD30135130357 Delivery lead What you will do The Regional IT Lead role is...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server Microsoft Windows Server Linux Git Jenkins Full Job DescriptionA Moving Experience. We are hiring a Software...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description What we offer Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills Microsoft Excel Communication skills Software development Java Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionThe IT Quality Analyst 2 is...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Location: Noida, IN Date: Jan 21, 2022 Job ID: 4212 Senior Software Engineer – UI Barco designs...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills Communication skills APIs Software development Performance testing Bachelor’s degree Diploma Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionDear Candidates,Greetings from...Apply For This Job