About The Company:
Aspiring Minds was started by alumni of IIT and MIT (USA) in 2007. Its advisory panel consists of Prof Tarun Khanna of Harvard Business School and Dr. Una-May O’Reilly of MIT, USA. It works with corporates in multiple sectors ranging from IT, ITeS to hospitality, retail and microfinance. Some of its clients include HCL Technologies, Axis Bank, Accenture, Genpact, Accor Hotels, Sapient, Ericson, HP and many more. Its flagship test AMCAT has been taken by more than 2 million applicants across more than 4000 institutions. It regularly publishes research reports on the employment ecosystem in India, which have been covered in leading print media like The Economist, Business Standard, Economic Times, etc. It was rated by Business Week as one of world’s 25 most intriguing start-ups.
Desired Experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: B.tech/BE, MBA
Salary: INR 3.12 LPA to INR 3.60 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Interview Location: Gurgaon
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– The candidate will be allotted a portfolio of existing clients and will be responsible for deepening the existing relationships and ensuring that the client continues to provide us repeated business opportunities.
– Candidate would also need to acquire good quality accounts from references, leads and other sources
– The final goal of the job is to ensure repeated business opportunities from the clients by up-selling products and create multiple streams of revenue generation for the company.
– The candidate will work with clients to understand their needs, do relevant data analysis, manage databases and ensure successful service delivery.
– Maintain proper communication and coordination with internal teams and clients to manage portfolio profitably.
– Experience with customer relationship management
– Good communication and analytical Skills
– Good operational knowledge of MS-Excel will be a plus point
– Strong convincing and negotiation abilities.
– High level of integrity and work ethic.
– Not a field job.
– Written Test
– Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Qualifications Salesforce Data warehouse Java SQL Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionAbout the company: Applicate is a sales-tech company...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Time management Statistical analysis Analysis skills AI Presentation skills Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionAbout Wells Fargo Wells...Apply For This Job
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity Responsible for Customer Master Data Quality and alignment to policies around...Apply For This Job
Job Role: DC Monitoring, Patching & Project managemen Job Requirements: 5 Years as working on Infrastructure monitoring, patching & automation...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description ANGULAR UI DEVELOPER (JOB NUMBER: LON000414) About BNP Paribas Group: BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in...Apply For This Job