About The Company:
Aspiring Minds was started by alumni of IIT and MIT (USA) in 2007. Its advisory panel consists of Prof Tarun Khanna of Harvard Business School and Dr. Una-May O’Reilly of MIT, USA. It works with corporates in multiple sectors ranging from IT, ITeS to hospitality, retail and microfinance. Some of its clients include HCL Technologies, Axis Bank, Accenture, Genpact, Accor Hotels, Sapient, Ericson, HP and many more. Its flagship test AMCAT has been taken by more than 2 million applicants across more than 4000 institutions. It regularly publishes research reports on the employment ecosystem in India, which have been covered in leading print media like The Economist, Business Standard, Economic Times, etc. It was rated by Business Week as one of world’s 25 most intriguing start-ups.
Desired Experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: B.tech/BE, MBA
Salary: INR 3.12 LPA to INR 3.60 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Interview Location: Gurgaon
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– The candidate will be allotted a portfolio of existing clients and will be responsible for deepening the existing relationships and ensuring that the client continues to provide us repeated business opportunities.
– Candidate would also need to acquire good quality accounts from references, leads and other sources
– The final goal of the job is to ensure repeated business opportunities from the clients by up-selling products and create multiple streams of revenue generation for the company.
– The candidate will work with clients to understand their needs, do relevant data analysis, manage databases and ensure successful service delivery.
– Maintain proper communication and coordination with internal teams and clients to manage portfolio profitably.
– Experience with customer relationship management
– Good communication and analytical Skills
– Good operational knowledge of MS-Excel will be a plus point
– Strong convincing and negotiation abilities.
– High level of integrity and work ethic.
– Not a field job.
– Written Test
– Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Full Job Description Job Description Roles and Responsibilities Essential Tasks and Responsibilities: Coordinates the procurement process for hardware, software and...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description What we offer Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs...Apply For This Job
Role Profile Role title: Robotics – IT Service Manager Band: F Reports to: Head of RPA Service Management Dotted reports:...Apply For This Job
Job Description: Provide 1st level support to our internal customers through the ticketing system based on defined ITIL processes. Be...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Date Posted: Dec 26, 2021 Job Detail Remote/WFH: Yes Location: Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh, India Company: easyrecruit Type:...Apply For This Job