About the Company:
Aspiring Minds was started by alumni of IIT and MIT (USA) in 2007. Its advisory panel consists of Prof Tarun Khanna of Harvard Business School and Dr. Una-May O Reilly of MIT, USA. It works with corporates in multiple sectors ranging from IT, ITeS to hospitality, retail and microfinance. Some of its clients include HCL Technologies, Axis Bank, Accenture, Genpact, Accor Hotels, Sapient, Ericson, HP and many more. Its flagship test AMCAT has been taken by more than 2 million applicants across more than 4000 institutions. It regularly publishes research reports on the employment ecosystem in India, which have been covered in leading print media like The Economist, Business Standard, Economic Times, etc. It was rated by Business Week as one of worlds 25 most intriguing startups.
Profile: Content Development Manager
Desired experience: 0 – 1 Year
Job Location: Gurgaon
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Salary: INR 3 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– The candidate shall be responsible for designing high-quality assessment content individually
and in a team as per the requirement. The responsibilities shall include understanding the assessment objective,
developing the test blueprint, item specifications, designing items and ensuring a strong quality control/review
– Test Design and Development:
– Elicit requirements by understanding the brief, conducting primary and secondary research and engaging with industry professionals and academia. Critically analyse and amalgamate information to define blueprints.
– Develop a comprehensive test blueprint, with learnings drawn from different knowledge-based instruments.
– Develop original content in areas of expertise.
– Work on content analytics and study the quality of test items based on candidate endorsement data.
– Develop situational judgment tests to measure the competencies required on the job for different roles by analysing the job and identifying different work situations.
– Closely check the developed content in adherence to global scientific guidelines. This would include content proofreading, translation checks, and other quality checks followed as a part of the standard operating procedure.
– Develop the product map and content for state-of-the-art testing technologies like simulation tests.
– Associate and engage with Subject Matter Experts/Industry experts to support the content developers and reviewers to finalize curriculum/content for different tests.
– Associate and engage with translation agencies and other vendors to get translations done for different tests or to solicit other services to support content development.
– Associate with in-house and external proof-readers/copyeditors to get the content of the test reviewed before it is made live.
– Manage a module testing team to check for bugs or errors before the test becomes live.
– Multitask to rollout (or deliver) multiple tests in a given time frame.
– Content Development Assignment
– Selection Process during face to face interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 – 1 Years
3 – 3 LPA
Full Job Description From 3 to 6 year(s) of experience ₹ 5,00,000 – 12,00,000 P.A. Bangalore/Bengaluru Job Description Key Qualifications...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description JOB/COMPANY SUMMARY: As we believe technology is the king in the evolution of digital advertisement and our...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills Microsoft Office Customer service Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob Description About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global...Apply For This Job
Qualifications SAP HANA Sybase Linux UNIX Analytics Full Job DescriptionWhat we offer Our company culture is focused on helping our...Apply For This Job
Qualifications AI Application development Microsoft Outlook Microsoft Excel Regression analysis Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionAt EY, you will...Apply For This Job
Qualifications HP ALM Microsoft Excel Gherkin Jira Communication skills Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionThe Testing Intermediate Analyst is a developing...Apply For This Job