About the Company:
Aspiring Minds was started by alumni of IIT and MIT (USA) in 2007. Its advisory panel consists of Prof Tarun Khanna of Harvard Business School and Dr. Una-May O Reilly of MIT, USA. It works with corporates in multiple sectors ranging from IT, ITeS to hospitality, retail and microfinance. Some of its clients include HCL Technologies, Axis Bank, Accenture, Genpact, Accor Hotels, Sapient, Ericson, HP and many more. Its flagship test AMCAT has been taken by more than 2 million applicants across more than 4000 institutions. It regularly publishes research reports on the employment ecosystem in India, which have been covered in leading print media like The Economist, Business Standard, Economic Times, etc. It was rated by Business Week as one of worlds 25 most intriguing startups.
Profile: Content Development Manager
Desired experience: 0 – 1 Year
Job Location: Gurgaon
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Salary: INR 3 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– The candidate shall be responsible for designing high-quality assessment content individually
and in a team as per the requirement. The responsibilities shall include understanding the assessment objective,
developing the test blueprint, item specifications, designing items and ensuring a strong quality control/review
– Test Design and Development:
– Elicit requirements by understanding the brief, conducting primary and secondary research and engaging with industry professionals and academia. Critically analyse and amalgamate information to define blueprints.
– Develop a comprehensive test blueprint, with learnings drawn from different knowledge-based instruments.
– Develop original content in areas of expertise.
– Work on content analytics and study the quality of test items based on candidate endorsement data.
– Develop situational judgment tests to measure the competencies required on the job for different roles by analysing the job and identifying different work situations.
– Closely check the developed content in adherence to global scientific guidelines. This would include content proofreading, translation checks, and other quality checks followed as a part of the standard operating procedure.
– Develop the product map and content for state-of-the-art testing technologies like simulation tests.
– Associate and engage with Subject Matter Experts/Industry experts to support the content developers and reviewers to finalize curriculum/content for different tests.
– Associate and engage with translation agencies and other vendors to get translations done for different tests or to solicit other services to support content development.
– Associate with in-house and external proof-readers/copyeditors to get the content of the test reviewed before it is made live.
– Manage a module testing team to check for bugs or errors before the test becomes live.
– Multitask to rollout (or deliver) multiple tests in a given time frame.
– Content Development Assignment
– Selection Process during face to face interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 – 1 Years
3 – 3 LPA
Full Job Description Job Description Roles and Responsibilities About Exavalu Exavalu is a US based consulting firm specialized in Digital...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Linux DNS C HTTPS Metasploit Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionOrganization Description The GBU Offensive Security team is...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server Active Directory S3 AWS Clustering Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob Description Establish the needs...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description 481108BR Why Kyndryl We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Auditing Internal audits Communication skills Computer networking Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionReady to be a Cooper too? This might...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description As our new colleague, your role will be to: Plan, install, customize and maintain zOS and software...Apply For This Job