Aspiring Minds is a global job skills credentialing leader set up with a vision to create a merit driven talent ecosystem and enable efficient job skills matching by crafting credible and intelligent assessments. The flagship product AMCAT, is the world’s most widely-taken employability test helping over two million candidates find the ‘right’ jobs every year. Backed by state-of-the-art, adaptive assessment technology and machine learning algorithms – it allows adaptive, standardized and reliable measurement of generic employability skills (language, cognitive, behaviour) and a wide range of functional skills using simulated assessments.
Aspiring Minds enables job seekers to evaluate their job skills, earn industry recognized credentials and find appropriate career opportunities. It also help companies dramatically improve their quality and efficiency of hiring and are today associated with more than 3500 corporations.
Founded in 2008, Aspiring Minds is a 500+ people strong organization with operations in US, China, India, Middle East, Philippines and Sub-Saharan Africa.
We’re an agile team deeply driven by the idea of building and delivering world-class products that delight its users. We have a performance driven environment which is designed to enable everyone in the team to deliver their best and prosper in their respective roles. Our work culture is focused on bringing in more transparency, ownership and openness in the team.
Profile Offered: Software Development Engineer/Testing
Job Location: Gurgaon
Interview Location: Delhi/NCR
• INR 3.5 LPA to INR 6.5 LPA (Profile and salary will be decided basis performance in assessment and interview rounds on the day of recruitment drive)
• Additionally, INR 50,000 will be paid as joining bonus in 2 installments after successful completion 4 and 8 months
Degree and Stream: BE/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline with no active Backlogs
Target Batch: 2019 and 2020
Tentative Interview Schedule: 29th Feb 2020
Joining: 2019 Batch – Immediate, 2020 Batch – Upon completion of graduation
• Design, develop, document and support highly scalable product components of a world-class assessment platform in a rapid paced & team oriented environment that manages thousands of clients and millions of assessments every month.
• Focus on scalability, performance, service robustness, and cost trade-offs.
• Will be involved in all aspects of product life cycle, from the initial Kick-off through the requirement analysis, design & implementation and taking it to production
• Continuously drive to explore, improve, enhance, automate, and optimize distributed systems and tools to best meet evolving business and market needs
• Work alongside a dedicated operations team to develop and support the smooth 24×7 operation of our worldwide product
• Deliver on planned goals aggressively as a team member
• Write well documented Code with unit and integration tests that automatically ensures software reliability.
• Collaborate effectively across teams to solve complex business problems spanning their respective areas and participate in technical & product design discussions rationally
• Excellent programming, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to instrument a system to identify and solve performance issues & constraints
• Knowledge of designing & developing multi-threaded/multi-process distributed systems in any of the technology (Java/Nodejs/PHP/GO) using OOPs.
• Good understanding of the core elements of file system, kernel and database internals – latency, throughput, reliability, availability, consistency, security, RDBMS etc.
• Expertise to produce bulletproof code that is fault-tolerant, efficient, and maintainable with thorough automated test coverage of the code
• Knowledge in working with large code bases and solving complex problems.
• Ability to learn and adapt best software engineering methods and practices.
• Fluency in engineering practices such as Agile, Scrum, CI / CD and code reviews
• Knowledge in anyone of Java/PHP/Python/Node/Go ( Go/NodeJS preferred )
• Knowledge with any RDBMS (MySQL preferred)
• Knowledge of any noSQL like MongoDB, Aerospike,Redis (Any 1)
• Understanding of RESTful APIs, Microservices, SOA
• Have exposure with AWS, Docker, GIT environments
Selection Process: Coding test followed by Technical and HR Interview
Full Job Description locations Noida time type Full time posted on Posted Today job requisition id R122531 Our Company Changing...Apply For This Job
Welcome to AMCAT chat centre AMCAT is India’s largest employability test. Taking AMCAT can open up multiple job opportunities for...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description A career at Arup offers you the chance to make a positive difference in the world. Independently...Apply For This Job
Qualifications System design Power BI .NET Node.js Tableau Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionCompany Description As the world’s leader in digital...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Time management Analysis skills Microsoft Excel Communication skills Microsoft Office Full Job DescriptionCrossBeats- develops and sells small electronics worldwide...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description What we offer Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs...Apply For This Job