About the company:
Aspiring Minds is India’s foremost employability assessment company, headquartered in Gurgaon, AMCAT® – our flagship product is India’s Largest Employability Test. Conducted across the country throughout the year, and tens of thousands of candidates secure their dream jobs every year through AMCAT.
The state of the art assessment tools developed by Aspiring Minds have been used across industry verticals to help recruit the right people, develop profile-wise employability benchmarks and assess workforce health.
Aspiring Minds’ management comes from IITs, MIT (USA) and IIMs, more than 500 full-time employees, and an advisory board with distinguished people from Harvard Business School, MIT and UIUC (USA).
Aspiring Minds products and solutions have been adopted by leading corporates including iGATE, Sapient, Ericson, MphasiS, GE, Robert Bosch, Genpact, Amazon, Citi, Wipro, Daimler, Hyundai, Coca Cola, Dupont and many more. Aspiring Minds is a 70+ people company with its Head Office in Gurgaon. To learn more about the company, you can visit our website at www.aspiringminds.com
Job location: Gurugram
Target batch Passouts: 2020
Desired Experience: Freshers
Salary: INR 5 LPA to INR 6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: B.Tech
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description :
The person will get a flavor of different aspects of the business as he/she would get hands-on experience in business analysis, product development and marketing
– Gather, document and establish business requirements
– Work on the product design and development from idea to launch for Web and Mobile application
– Define the product roadmap and drive product development in a structured way across platforms.
– Serve as Product owner for a scrum team focussing on delivering value to the company
– Create Product definitions, agile stories, wireframes and establish key performance metrics for new feature and initiatives
– Work effectively with the Engineering Team and other stakeholders to deliver new features
– Ensure prioritization, timely execution, quality, resolving issues faced during operationalization and ensuring success metrics are met
– Work closely with senior management to understand business requirements
Key Points to be considered:
– Basic technical understanding of how products are built
– Understanding of UI/UX, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and various stages of new product development
Skill Set Required:
– Analytical skills
– Attention to details
– Critical thinking
– Superior verbal communication and writing skills
– Two face to face rounds
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server SSRS Power BI Microsoft Excel Data warehouse Full Job DescriptionCompany Description About Hitachi Solutions India Pvt...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server Software deployment AJAX Node.js Google Cloud Platform Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job Description458388BR Why Kyndryl...Apply For This Job
About The Company:SyscomSoftech (P) Ltd.* (www.syscomindia.com), estd in 2000 is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, offers *world class technologies* solutions...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Legal research Microsoft Outlook Microsoft Excel Microsoft Office Microsoft Powerpoint Full Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities Manage end to end administration...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Linux Hadoop Software deployment UNIX Scripting Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionAbout Nokia At Nokia, we create technology that helps...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Line of Service Internal Firm Services Industry/Sector Not Applicable Specialism IFS – Operations Management Level Senior Associate...Apply For This Job