The flagship product AMCAT, is the world’s most widely-taken employability test helping over two million candidates find the ‘right jobs every year. Backed by state-of-the-art, adaptive assessment technology and machine learning algorithms – it allows adaptive, standardized and reliable measurement of generic employability skills (language, cognitive, behaviour) and a wide range of functional skills using simulated assessments.
Aspiring Minds enables job seekers to evaluate their job skills, earn industry recognized credentials and find appropriate career opportunities. We also help companies dramatically improve their quality and efficiency of hiring and are today associated with more than 3500 corporations. Founded in 2008 by Himanshu and Varun Aggarwal, Aspiring Minds is a 500 people strong organization with operations in US, China, India, Middle East, Philippines and Sub-Saharan Africa.
To learn more about the company, you can visit our website at www.aspiringminds.com
Profile Offered: Assistant Manager, Corporate Client Servicing.
The candidate shall work with Aspiring Minds’ top notch clients and do relevant data management and analysis to service their needs. Our clients use Aspiring Minds’ large scale assessment and recruitment services. The candidate will also interact with the client on a regular basis. The final goal of the job is to create high levels of client satisfaction. The job shall include considerable data management and data analysis and client communication.
Salary: CTC Upto INR 3.5 LPA (Depends upon the candidates’ relevant industry experience)
Job/Interview Location: Gurgaon.
Course Specialization: MBA/B.Tech./Any Graduate
Desired Experience: 1+ Years
Role and Responsibilities:
– Manage, Maintain and deepen Key client relationships, ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
– Understand and service client’s requirements, be the face of the company to the Top-notch corporates.
– Create graphs, pivots, charts, etc. of data to analyze it and discuss with seniors
– Based on data analysis, work out new strategies to reach out to candidates and ensure best results.
– Maintain proper communication and coordination with internal teams and clients to manage accounts.
– Prepare weekly MIS for client and internal management.
– Regular dispatch of emails and SMS to candidates according to business requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile:
– Excellent communication and analytical Skills.
– Ability to perform in stressful & volatile situations.
– 1+Yrs of Experience in Client Handling/management profiles.
– Good operational knowledge of MS-Excel.
Qualifications Web services JSON XML Communication skills Perl Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionCompany Description For over 10 years, Zscaler has...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob Family Descriptor Responsible for software development projects across multiple technologies (in-house or through vendors)...Apply For This Job
Must have excellent Facilitation skills Requires ability to estimate, plan, schedule, organize, coordinate, and execute activities Requires ability to effectively...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Linux Jenkins UNIX Jira TestNG Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionBusiness/Function: Treasury and Trade Solutions Division: Treasury and Trade Solutions...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Hadoop Investment banking .NET Spark Communication skills Full Job DescriptionJoin our Enterprise Technology team as a Counterparty Engineer and...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Maven 4G/LTE BGP Google Cloud Platform Azure Full Job DescriptionDid you know that the average American spends over 100...Apply For This Job