Profile Offered: Associate Recruiter.
Salary offered: INR 3.84 Lakhs per annum (Including Benefits) + lucrative incentives based on performance on monthly basis.
Service level agreement:
Selected applicants will join Artech as trainees for a period of 2 months from their date of joining. They will be paid INR 10,000 per month for the training period. Post successful completion of the training, candidates will be on boarded in the system and will be paid INR 23,000 PM + incentives. Students are expected to work with the organization for a minimum period of 18 months from the date of on boarding or else a penalty amount of INR 1 Lakh would be imposed to recover the tangible and intangible cost incurred by the company.
Course Specialization: B.Tech (CS, IT, EC, EE, EEE, Bio Tech)
• F2F HR interview
Job Location: Bhopal.
• Responsible for sourcing profiles through various job portals like LinkedIn, Dice, Monster, Career Builder, etc.
• Making required calls per day and thoroughly qualifying candidates on skills & experience, area of interest, geographic locations in the US and their visa types.
• Meeting daily/monthly targets of submitting quality candidates for open job requirements shared by clients.
• A thorough analysis of candidate’s commitment and background check before submission.
• Getting updated resume from candidates and formatting them according to clients’ requirements.
• Arranging interviews for shortlisted candidates and following up on real-time basis till feedback received is from client.
• Ensuring appropriate paperwork before on boarding the candidate.
• Daily activity of submittals and interview update to be sent to account manager.
Eligibility and other requirements:
• Very fluent communication skills: This role requires daily coordination with team leads, sales account managers and candidates residing on-site in the US over calls and therefore, a strong hold on English is a mandate.
• Willingness to work during the night shift.
• A positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
Appraisal Cycle: 12 Months after the on-boarding, based on performance
Shift Timings: Timing would be Night Shift from 7:00 PM till 4:00 AM or 9:00 PM till 6:00 AM
Joining Date: June 2020
Benefits: Health Insurance cover for self for INR 1 Lakh, cab facility for pick and drop, meal (one time) and mid night snacks
Interview Location: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
Qualifications Analysis skills Linux Maven Hadoop Git Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionAs a member of the JPMorgan Chase & Co....Apply For This Job
Company Description Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionAbout Technip Energies At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills AI Market research Deep learning Software deployment Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionCompany Description Robert Bosch...Apply For This Job
Qualifications React Maven Pricing Gradle Angular Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionIT Senior Software Engineer (Sr. Java Developer) Be a part...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Communication skills Software development Project management Customer relationship management Full Job DescriptionResponsibilities; Must have excellent communication and client management...Apply For This Job