· Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
· Manage organization’s website
· Optimize and create content/ real/ design/ video for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
· Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
· Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
· Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
· Work on SEO of the website pages.
· Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
· Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
· Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
· Creating and executing Whatsapp, SMS and email-based marketing campaigns.
· Giving presentation to prospects.
Application Deadline: 25/10/2021
Expected Start Date: 25/10/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: ₹25,000.00 – ₹35,000.00 per month
All customers are required to wear mask and sanitization is done daily in office premises
Speak with the employer
we are looking for Digital Marketing Team Lead who have experience of 4-6 years , who can join immediately. Responsibilities...Apply For This Job
About the company: At IndyLogix, expertise blends well with experience. Our state-of-the-art software center, trained manpower with superior skills, latest...Apply For This Job
Duties & Responsibilities: Manage multiple websites of the company and our esteemed clients. Research & create a knowledge base on...Apply For This Job
3+ years of marketing experience Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements Experience building, executing and...Apply For This Job
Coastr (trading name for Nuvven India Private Limited) is building a marketing team to enable our brand grow across geographies...Apply For This Job
Candidate must know all elements of Digital marketing in 360 degrees (SEO,SMM,SMO,SEM). Require experience of two years in digital marketing...Apply For This Job