That’s why over 7,000 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 74 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, Aptean has offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, as well as an extensive partner channel. Our customers are located across Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and North America.
Course Specialization: B. E / B Tech (Computer Science/ Information Science/ Electronics and Communication)
Salary: INR 5.5 LPA to 6 LPA.
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka.
Academic Qualification: 60% and above in 10th, 12th, Graduation.
• Aptitude Test
• Coding Test
• Technical & Managerial Interview
• HR Discussion
Roles and Responsibilities
The Associate Engineer, Development will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions. The Engineer, Development will be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that impact design of current or developing products. The Lead Engineer, Development will perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
• Builds and assembles prototype assimilation’s of software applications and solutions as directed.
• Writes code, completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
• Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
• Contributes to Code Reviews
• Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
• Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
• Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager.
• Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
• Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
• Primary Skills (Essential): C, C++,Algorithms, basics of databases and Data Structures
Interview Location: Mysore and Mangalore.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
Full Job Description Job Description: This position Channel Sales Coordinator is for the Software Company that develops Medical Software for...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Embedded software Microsoft Excel Scripting Bill of materials Communication skills Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob Description Design,...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Systems analysis Project management Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionThe Applications Development Senior Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Financial services Agile Benefits administration SQL Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionPosition Type : Full time Type Of Hire :...Apply For This Job
Qualifications C C++ UX CAD Jira Full Job DescriptionEstablished in 1886, Taylor Hobson is an acknowledged global leader in the...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Technical Salesforce developer with experience in complex software development and support. Works closely with business and partner...Apply For This Job