About The Company:
We are a services company providing design and development services to other companies and individuals to help get their IT up and running. We help companies resolve real life problems by providing the necessary IT support that they need. We provide development services for the following tech stack Mobile Technologies – Android (Java), iOS (Swift & Objective C) development and Ionic Hybrid apps (AngularJs). Website & Backend Technologies – Php (Laravel & Zend framework), Ruby On Rails, .Net framework (C#), NodeJs, Angular2, AngularJs.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: 0.6 – 3 years
Course Specialization: BE/B.Tech/MCA
Target Batch Passout: 2016-2019
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA To INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Test case preparation, review and execution.
– Designing and writing test automation scripts.
– Using test automation frameworks such as Selenium, etc
– Defects review, management and black box testing.
– Conducting review meetings.
– Creating and executing test cases, web app testing, mobile app testing, API testing, UI Testing
functional testing, cross browser testing, and security testing.
– Tracking defects in a bug report.
– Review of requirement documents.
– Testing and confirmation of fixed bugs and new features.
– Conducting usability, GUI, functional, system, regression, and smoke/sanity testing.
– Coordinate strategic project test environments including configuration and test data
– 0.5-3 years of experience in manual and automated testing.
– Good knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC), software testing life cycle
(STLC) and different testing methodologies.
– Basic knowledge of any programming language (Java/.Net).
– Basic knowledge of writing and executing SQL.
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Good verbal and written communication skills.
– Able to work independently and in team environments.
– Strong understanding of the defect tracking process.
Nice to have:
– Familiarity with agile methodologies is a plus.
What We Offer:
– Career advancement.
– Communication with clients and an opportunity to analyze their use-cases.
– Training on products and processes across.
– Working with new technologies.
– Competitive salary package.
– Tecnical Round
– Face to Face Interview