About The Company:
We are a disruptive digital agency working with brands to craft immersive customer experiences.
Our collaborative, human approach produces creative strategies and experiences that unlock the greatest value for our clients. Weighing business, internal, and external objectives with equal scale and speed, we create robust brands that actively drive towards success.
For your brand to succeed, you need a smart business strategy and a creative team. Good news – you’ve come to the team that make brands that work to make a difference for our clients, their businesses and the people they serve.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Training/Probation Period: 3 Months
Course Specialization: Any Graduates
Target Batch Pass out: 2018/2019
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA to INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
A Systems Engineer at Anakin who can Integrate, test, implement, and deploy new and existing software application programs, Build highly performant CI/CD pipelines, Automate the change management of the supporting infrastructure using Cloud ecosystem.BA
– Assist in gathering and validating business requirements, as well as in preparing BRDs and functional specification documents
– Make contributions in creating, documenting and maintaining test cases for both existing and new product functionality
– Perform functional/ manual testing and maintain test reports
– Understand the product functionality thoroughly
– Communicate status on issues or roadblocks, as well as accomplishments and plans
– Work with development and QA teams and answer their queries
– Identify customer needs and establish ways to maximize customer satisfaction
Skill set required:
– Eagerness for continuous improvement and acquiring new expertise in process and tools
– An interest in mobile applications, website development, and/or design experience with web development, analytics, or technical support.
– A good understanding of SDLC and Agile methodology
– Ability to take command of situations
– Hands on experience in manual/ functional testing
– Understanding and high degree of comfort using websites, mobile applications, and web-based technologies
– Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal.
– Should be a self- starter
– Dedicated individual who is a good team player.
– Highly skilled in MS- Office, especially Excel, Word and Power Point
– Ready to join immediately.
– Face to face interview
Full Job Description Network/Telecom Administrator Location: Hyderabad or Bangalore About Infor Infor is a $3B enterprise software provider and strategic...Apply For This Job
Qualifications DevOps UX Git APIs Selenium Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionIntroduction Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server Electrical discharge machining Scripting Node.js Distributed systems Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionAbout Wells Fargo Wells Fargo...Apply For This Job
Qualifications C C++ Project management Java Python Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionDate: 01-Sep-2021 Country/Region: IN City: PUNE R&D Contract Type:...Apply For This Job
Job Description IT Project Manager Job Responsibilities: The IT project manager is responsible for setting the team’s deadlines and ensuring...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Linux DevOps Git Jira CI/CD Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionAt Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world...Apply For This Job