About The Company:
Amiti Software Technologies Pvt Ltd is an IT Services company developing web applications used by automobile companies in Canada/USA/Europe such as Audi/VW, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Honda, Chrysler, Chevrolet, Porsche, Ford and Toyota
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.Tech,BCA,MCA,M.Tech
Target Batch Pass out: 2018-2019
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 2.70 LPA (During Training Period)
INR 3.40 LPA (After Training Period)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Roles and responsibilities
Quality Assurance Engineer to test web applications for major blue chip car companies in USA and Canada such as Audi/VW, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Honda, Chrysler, Chevrolet, Porsche, Ford and Toyota.
– Write test cases to test different features of the product after understanding product requirements.
– Understanding, implementing, and updating the Agile Test Strategy
– Work with Product Owners/Scrum Master’s to define Acceptance Criteria and the Definition of Done.
– Measuring and reporting test coverage across all applicable coverage dimensions
– Ensuring proper use of testing tools
– Configuring, using, and managing test environments and test data
– Writing and executing automated checks and reporting back to the team
– Reporting defects and working with the team to resolve them
– Coaching other team members in relevant aspects of testing
– Ensuring the appropriate testing tasks are scheduled during release and iteration planning
– Actively collaborating with developers and business stakeholders to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness
– Participating proactively in daily standup meetings, story grooming sessions, team retrospectives, suggesting and implementing improvements
– Perform Quality Assurance of web application using test cases.
– Write automated scripts to perform regression testing of application.
– Check the consistency of the application, both at the web application level and at the database level using SQL
Mandatory skill (s): STLC, Manual Testing, Oracle, Knowledge on UNIX, Knowledge on Mobile Application’s JIRA .
Preferably skill (s):
– WinRunner, LoadRunner, SQL, Java, Selenium.
– Good understanding of Web Applications developed using Java, Servlets and Databases such as Oracle.
– Excellent problem- tracking skills.
– Experience testing both functional features and performance of software product.
– Experience of automated testing tools such as WinRunner or SilkTest.
– Knowledge of complete cycle of software development, such as bug tracking, version control and regression testing.
– Good Communication & interpersonal Skills; Team Player
– Written test
– Technical Round
– Face to Face Round
Qualifications PHP Laravel Angular Software development MySQL Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionWe are hiring for one of our client ,...Apply For This Job
The IT Helpdesk Technician will complement the IT team in the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India offices and provide Level I technical...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Usability Business analysis Web services Linux OOP Full Job DescriptionDepartment overview: IHS Markit Portfolio Valuations provides an independent, post-trade...Apply For This Job
* Understand the company’s Business and Domain. * Generate new leads and business. * Proficiency in using portals like Elance,...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here: At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Description – External Imagine new horizons… As part of our Software application development team, you will be...Apply For This Job