Ameriprise Financial has more than 125 years of history providing financial solutions to help clients plan for and achieve their financial objectives.
Based in Minneapolis, Ameriprise Financial is a leading financial planning and services company with approximately 12,000 financial advisors and registered representatives providing solutions for clients’ asset accumulation, income management and insurance protection needs. Our financial advisors deliver tailored solutions to clients through a comprehensive and personalized financial planning approach built on a long-term relationship with a knowledgeable advisor. We specialize in meeting the retirement-related financial needs of the mass affluent and affluent.
Ameriprise India Pvt. Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ameriprise Financial and has been set up with aggressive growth plans in India. We have recently launched the India Distribution Business and Insurance Broking business under Ameriprise India Insurance Brokerage Services Pvt. Ltd.
Profile Offered: Multiple Profile (2 profile Description given below)
Salary: Stipend of Rs. 25000 per month will be paid along with both side free cabs and subsidized meals.
Note: This role is an internship of 6 months, post 6 months internship will be converted to full time employment on the basis of performance.
No of openings: 4
Course Specialization: B.Tech/M.Tech/BCA/MCA (0-1 Yrs of experience)(Batch 2020)
Academics: 55% in 10th ,12th and Graduation.
Joining: Immediate ( Last week of December 2019 or First week of January 2020)
Job Location: Gurgaon, Haryana.
• Aptitude Test
• HR Round
• Technical Round
• Business round
Ameriprise Financial is hiring for two profile:
Profile 1: Graduate Intern SOC
• Monitor and analyze security events that occur on the network or endpoint.
• Review and analyze correlated events, scheduled reports and trends on a periodic basis.
• Identify and filter out false positives.
• Carry out first level incident investigations and support the Investigations teams during escalated incidents by following defined processes and procedures.
• Actively investigate the latest in security vulnerabilities, advisories, incidents, and attack techniques, collate threat information from external/internal sources and report relevant information to the next level analyst.
• Operate the SIEM tool, fine tune and develop new content including dashboards, reports, trends, views based on the intelligence gathered.
• Perform the activities identified in the daily check list, document the findings and participate in the shift handover calls.
• Tool aided case management and reporting.
• Perform health checks of security tools, devices and event feeds.
• Publish daily, weekly and monthly reports to applicable teams.
• Detect security policy violations and issue advisories to the violators.
• B.Tech/M.Tech/BCA/MCA (0-1 Yrs of experience)
• Solid and demonstrable comprehension of Information Security concepts including malware, emerging threats, attacks, and vulnerability management
• Experience in reviewing raw log files and ability to review and analyze network captures
• Experience in analyzing IDS, Firewall, Access control, Endpoint security and application events.
• Good understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
Location: Gurugram, India
Timings: 24*7 (Rotational)
Cab Facility provided: Yes
Profile 2: Graduate Intern Active Directory CyberArk
The IAM Engineer is responsible for effectively planning, designing, implementing and monitoring security technologies and projects that support the firms’ underlying security policies and procedures. The position will utilize highly technical skills to ensure that security policies, standards and best practices are followed throughout the technology organization-including where vendors are utilized to provide services.
• Design, oversee and/or perform comprehensive risk/vulnerability systems assessments to identify vulnerabilities, including providing reporting on assessment results as well as risk mitigation and remediation recommendations and plans.
• Keep current with emerging security trends, issues and alerts.
• Communicate known security risks and solutions to mitigate risks to business and technology partners as needed.
• Manage audits of vendor security processes, procedures and compliance controls.
Testing Strategy & Execution
• Serve as a security expert on application development, database design, network and/or platform (operating system) projects, helping project teams comply with enterprise and Technology security policies, industry regulations and best practices.
• Through a deep understanding of the business requirements, identify the appropriate security requirements for each project.
• Design, develop and lead the testing approach and execution plan to ensure that new and existing solutions meet security requirements.
• Analyze application security needs based on the sensitivity or proprietary nature of the data and work with the appropriate teams to develop and execute new or existing security technologies or processes to support the business strategy.
• Participate in network architecture reviews and develop detailed security engineering design and deployment plans.
• Design, test, implement, maintain and support current and future information security technologies, processes and procedures.
• Responsible for the configuration of security controls to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect from unauthorized access or intentional destruction.
• Develop, implement, maintain and oversee the enforcement of all technology information security policies, procedures and associated plans based on industry standards, best practices and legal compliance requirements.
• Implement changes to existing security policies and control standards to stay current with the threat landscape.
• Assist and/or lead projects related to information security regulatory compliance and the implementation and maintenance of all information security programs, processes and technologies.
• Assess and document the need for all security configurations or re-configurations and work with appropriate teams to execute them as required.
• Research, design and advocate new security technologies, architectures and security products that will support the security requirements of the firm.
• Assume the subject matter expert (SME) role in the management, investigation and response to suspected and actual information security breaches or system failures.
• Using data collected from a variety of tools, provide forensic analysis of security events.
• Analyze security incidents to determine root cause and identify process or system changes to prevent reoccurrence.
• Recommend and schedule fixes, security patches, disaster recovery procedures and other required measures in the event of a security breach.
Shift Timings: 02:00 – 10:30 pm
Cab facility provided: Yes
Interview Location: Gurgaon, Haryana.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)