Primary Skill : [[reqPrimarySkill]]
Secondary Skill : [[reqSecondarySkill]]
Other Skills : [[reqOtherSkills]]
Organizational Level 1 : Amdocs Global Business
Organizational Level 2 : Amdocs Americas
Manager : Subhranshu Hazra
Location: India- Delhi (Amdocs Site)
Talent Acquisition: [[recruiterName]]
Required Travel : Minimal
Open to Relocation : Relocation – No
Referral Bonus Reward Amount* : ₹0.00
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
Manages and leads RF engineering development and implementation projects. Responsible for technical aspects as well as for the growth and development of the team.
Role Description :
Perform Radio Access network Integration / Alarm clearing under technical supervision. Responsibilities include Integration of Ericsson Baseband, Radio , Manual and Auto Integration , Sector and Carrier addition . Alarm clearing activities ,supporting Field crews
1. Performs Ericsson Baseband Integration/Radio Addition / Reconfiguration .
2. Performs MO scripting, XML Scripting and CLI to do reconfiguration on Nodes
3. Ensures Alarm Free deliveries of integrated nodes .
4. Perform Site readiness audit to make sites on -air .
5. Provides guidance to field team to clear RSSI /VSWR/RET issues .
6. Support for drive testing activities to collect network data.
7. Performs 2G/3G/LTE/5G integration.
8. Performs site Audit / Implement change request.
1. Experience in RAN integration in Ericsson equipment for 2G/3G/LTE/NR – Must
2. Experience in MO Scripting, XML scripting/Shell Scripting – Must
3. Experience Secure CRT /FTP ,Ericsson ENM ,OSS RC – Must
Technology: Ericsson LTE /NR /Integration . UMTS and GSM Integration
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce
We are a leading global mobility solutions provider catering to The Business of Tomorrows. We are a subsidiary of Tech...Apply For This Job
Since 1992, Ciena has been driven by a relentless pursuit of network innovation. We believe in a network that grows...Apply For This Job
About us DLT Labs is built by pioneers with experience across a wide variety of sectors of business, technology and...Apply For This Job
Associate Staff Engineer (QA Automation) – (21019962) Description Associate Staff Engineer (QA Automation) 4 – 7 years of experience We’re...Apply For This Job
Job SummaryInstallation of a smart-toilet requires highly skilled MEP engineer who is also capable of handling sensors and automation systems....Apply For This Job
Company Description Shipsy, we aspire to be at the forefront of technology with next-generation products that change the way logistics...Apply For This Job