About The Company:
Amagi is among the first few technology players in the industry to use cloud technologies for broadcasting and targeted advertising. To enable broadcasters, TV networks and OTT platforms address changing viewer habits, Amagi has built cloud solutions that are cost-effective, scalable, reliable, and broadcast-grade. Amagi is at the intersection of changing viewer dynamics and advancements in cloud technologies to create unique and transformative solutions for the industry.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA
Target Batch Passout: 2018-2019
Salary: INR 5 LPA to INR 7 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate performance during the interview)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Product support engineers are in charge of providing effective support for products developed in their organization. They are responsible for testing and providing technical troubleshooting during development. One of their main responsibilities includes creating a product support plan to provide maintenance. They oversee software deployments, are responsible for ensuring product quality, an overview of the security and integrity of the product to minimize privacy concerns, and create detailed product reports.
– Analyze and resolve customer concerns and problems, diagnose the root cause, and document interactions.
– Support remote and local upgrades, installations, and maintenance.
– Conduct training and create documentation for other engineers, users, and other audiences.
– Involvement in technical discussions with the dev team to understand the product better, document them and address customer concerns raised related to the product.
– Provide on-call and ongoing troubleshooting, technical suggestions to internal and external stakeholders. Skills Required:
– Good knowledge about any software programming language is preferred.
– Advanced problem-solving skills and pay close attention to detail.
– Extensive knowledge of company products, be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to changes in product requirements.
– Excellent interpersonal skills and work well in a team environment with other engineers.
– Must be able to perform effectively with minimal supervision.
– Proficiency with proprietary software, as well as office applications to communicate with higher management and other team members, is necessary as well.
– Knowledge of any programming language and prior experience as a developer is preferred.
– Should have good communication skills – both verbal and written and prior experience of communication with internal stakeholders, external customers in B2B domain is preferred.
– Face to face Round
About The Company:Developing simple, intuitive and friendly custom softwares with the inherited characteristics of international standards. We deal in Custom...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server Application development .NET Communication skills APIs Bachelor’s degree Full Job Description? Design, develop, test, release and...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Foundation We are on a mission to build a comprehensive, event-driven data platform underpinning all of Elsevier’s...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Remote access software TCP/IP Microsoft Outlook Communication skills Computer networking Full Job DescriptionCompany Description Founded in the year 2000,...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Lead Quality Engineer Qualification: Graduate Responsibility: Test Requirement Analysis: Identify requirement defects by adopting shift left levers...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Time management Financial services Computer networking Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionPosition Type : Full time Type Of...Apply For This Job