Looking for Customer Service Representative for US Customer Support (Inbound Voice Process).
Minimum Experience: 6months Experience in Outbound Call Centre Campaigns
Shift Timings: Day Shift
Work from office – Sector 25, Gurgaon
The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, logistic environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service drive.
Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies, and procedures actively seek solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation.
· Flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales complications within TAT time.
· Suggest products and services to clients based on their requests and needs for upselling.
· Communicate with customers primarily through phone, email, online chat, or social media and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer.
· Answer inbound calls or generate outbound calls to follow up on orders and sales enquires.
· Understand customer complaints, concerns and forward them to relevant department ensure SLA monitoring.
· Listen attentively to questions and concerns and respond promptly with a resolution according to company guidelines.
· Always maintain a courteous and calm manner to de-escalate stressful situations.
· Continually manage and optimize processes for meeting KPIs and document all relevant information to create, update, or adjust customer accounts and data base.
· Prepare call-related information for purposes of auditing and reporting.
· Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
· Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customer’s requests.
· Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
· Attend mandatory training sessions to stay updated on product or company policies changes.
· Use company policies to determine if there can be an immediate resolution to customer issue or if that issue require managerial input.
· Should be local to Delhi NCR.
· Should be willing to work in US Shift.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in a customer support role preferred from a captive unit in voice process.
· A bachelor’s degree in administration or related field.
· Competence with problem-solving abilities in dealing with US clientele.
· Experience in CRM tools. Hands on expertise with Automatic Call Distribution Phone System (ACD), caller ID, and auto-dialling systems platform.
· Problem solving and analytical skills
· Communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work in high pressure environment
· International Call Center experience is not required, but will be an added plus
· Flexibility to work in 24×7 environment
· Proficiency with basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with active listening
· Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
· Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹25,000.00 – ₹35,000.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer