About the Company:-
Agicent is an 8 years old organisation with a portfolio of more than 300 Apps till date, Agicent is one of the most trusted third party Mobile and Web app developer. We are one of the best (and tested) App development companies for early stage to growing mobile and web start-ups.
Our foundation leadership consists of seasoned technology and business experts, which is complemented by a highly energetic and talented team of software engineers under one roof. We are a proud Customer-centric organization, and the same is our core value. Agicent is headquartered in Noida, India, with a sales & delivery office at NJ, USA.
Mobile Apps development, iOS Apps Development, iPhone Apps Development, Android Apps development, Python programming, PHP Programming, Wordpress development, and Business analytics
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: Fresher
Target Batch Passout: 2018/2019
Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: Upto INR 9000 During Probation Period
INR 2 LPA(After Probation Period)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: Btech(CS/IT)/MCA
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Working on cutting edge technologies in iOS, Android and other mobile platforms, and also web as in angular, java, nodejs.
– Working on either swift, or java, or Angularjs, or node.js, or curl laravel, or objective C or a combination of either of these.
– Coding, Development and designing of front and backend of client server mobile and web apps, unit testing, debugging.
– Working on complete lifecycle of a mobile or web development project.
– Taking assignments from the Technical leads, and also from customers and reporting back with right piece of object and source code.
– Research & analysis, troubleshooting exceptions, Build & release.
– Regularly learn and produce better software apps, leverage modern SDKs and libraries for rapid app development.
– Be a part of a software team that loves creating high quality apps and websites.
Skill Set Required:
– You must be an MCA (2019 passed outs) & B.tech CS/IT branch only (2019 ) passed outs only
– You’ve basic programming skills, and have done atleast one web or mobile projects during academia.
– You must be good with logical reasoning, aptitude, and problem solving skills.
– Your OOPS concept must be clear and strong.
– You must be aware of various software development methodologies.
– A knowledge of multi threading, socket programming, mobile computing, is a good plus.
– Your communication should be at par with industry standard, you’d need to interact with native English speakers all the time
– Written Test
– Face To Face interview
Qualifications Analysis skills ADP Scripting Communication skills Web development Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionTeam: Lifion – Developer Services Team Position...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Title: Infrastructure Specialist Location: Pune About Barclays Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server Linux PowerShell Git Jenkins Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionCompany Description At Western Digital, our vision is...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Time management DevOps OOP Git UNIX Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionAt Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to...Apply For This Job