About the Company:
Advantage Club (formerly, Work Advantage) is India’s first one-stop shop for corporate benefits. At Advantage Club, we create mutually rewarding relationships between employers and businesses by managing corporate discounts in India. We enable organizations to incentivize their employees beyond just salary by extending “Corporate-Employee benefits” to Travel, Entertainment, Dining, Education, Gyms, Shopping and many more spheres of life. Mission: To deliver programs which connect and benefit both corporate employees and businesses. We intend to partner with both and promote businesses. We intend to provide an end-to-end system for corporate employees which will help them avail the benefits and exclusive offers provided by our business partners.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Target Batch: 2016-2018
Salary: INR 2 LPA – INR 5 LPA + Incentives
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
– Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
– Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
– Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
– Research and build relationships with new clients.
– Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principles.
– Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
– Participate in pricing the solution/service.
– Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
– Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
Desired Candidate Characteristics and Skill Set Required::
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Energy, passion and a real drive to get ahead
– Capable, quick, determined
– Immaculate attention to detail
– Team player
– Startup mentality
– High willingness to learn
– HR Round
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BCA
Full Job Description Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills Power BI Microsoft Excel Azure Microsoft Word Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob Description OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE...Apply For This Job
Qualifications SAP BPC SAP ABAP Java System installation Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionRequisition ID: 288712 Work Area: Sales...Apply For This Job
Qualifications SAP HANA Sybase Analytics Azure ERP systems Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionWhat we offer Our company culture is focused...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description About Clarion Technologies Clarion Technologies is an IT services company providing customized software solutions to small &...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description We are looking an candidate “Collateral &Content Designer” for CMMI 3 level and MNC company Experience range:...Apply For This Job