About the Company:
Hope Technologies Pvt. Ltd., is a 100% subsidiary of Adroitec Information Systems Private Limited , an ISO 9001 Certified Global Consultancy and Services Company with state-of-the-art development centres in India and a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals. Adroitec is 25 year old company with a team of 300 located at different locations. We are selling and supporting our 6000 clients. We provide software solution for engineering design and provide 3D printer for rapid prototyping. We are Gold partner for PTC Inc. USA, Bentley systems, Algotec systems, ZWSOFT, Oracle (Primavera). We also sell and support 3D printer of different sizes and printing different materials.We have a team of more than 300 highly experienced, industry & Technology savvy Professionals, who together have more than 3000 man-years experience in providing best of breed IT and Engineering solutions to global customers. Adroitec is headquartered in New Delhi, with six offices in major cities and satellite offices in other places in India and has Software Technology Parks Of India (STPI) Certified Production & Delivery Centres at New Delhi and Bangalore equipped with state of the art networking, high-speed data communication and computer equipment.
Job location: Pune
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA – INR 3.6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E(ME/Arch/EE/EEE)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Handling Inbound calls regarding trouble shooting service plans & to find out the Quality Leads
– Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery and converting calls into deals.
– Good in analysing customers requirements.
– Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements.
– Excellent communication skills.
– A strong exposure in dealing with the Clients.
– Excellent convincing and customer relation skills.
– Should have a positive attitude towards work.
– Interested candidates can apply for the same.
– Multiple HR Round
Full Job Description 33734BR INDIA – Noida Job Description and Requirements Responsibilities: Responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, or debugging software...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Time management Business analysis Analysis skills Agile Data analysis skills Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionCompany Description ServiceNow...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description We are looking for a Sr Program manager to manage IT infrastructure for a large logistics company...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description We are looking for a Dot Net Programmer (with Angular) experience to build software using languages and...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Title: Configuration Lead Location: Pune About Barclays Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analytics ERP systems SAP Account management Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionWhat we offer Our company culture is focused on...Apply For This Job